Posted on April 8, 2014, in Press and tagged artist, defected records, DJ, house music, mixmag, music, music review, poet, poetry, press, review, spoken word, Wilson Santos. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Why I didn’t Vote and Why I Won’t “STFU.”
- Who Did Negan Kill? Here’s the Answer.
- To The Colombian Woman I Don’t Know
- what can i say about paris?
- This is for the Feelers
- “My Verse” recognized by Full Sail University
- Orlando Weekly writes about “My Verse”
- Commercial – Pretty Suite Salon
- Poverty in Dominican Republic – Short Documentary
- What is Love?
- I knew it was Abraham and I wrote about it in April. But Glenn too? Come on. @WalkingDead_AMC @AMCTalkingDead… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 year ago
- Who Did Negan Kill? Here's the Answer. @talkingdead wsantosblog.com/2016/04/04/who… #TWD #twdseasonfinale #talkingdead #walkingdead #negan #lucille 1 year ago
- To The Colombian Woman I Don't Know. A poem. wp.me/p2z1Px-fc #poem #poetry #poet #poesia #colombia #paisa 2 years ago
Words in Hereabuse america Aphorisms art artist awareness black blog body canon 60D central park chicago children colombia concepts critical thinking defected records DJ documentary dominican Dominican Republic drums editing essay father Fiction film Haiti house music human-rights ideas justice kult records latino life love lust mind montage music music review New York City NYC original original ideas pain philosophy photography photos poem poet poetry political poetry politics press quotes race racism review short film short story society son soul spoken word thinking thoughts truth video walt whitman wilson Wilson Santos words world Writing